► ACCESSIBILITY POLICY
Metform is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities. Metform is providing Customer/Supplier’s Access to Metform’s Office to People with Disabilities.
Purpose And Scope
The Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) is a policy that deals with the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service Ontario. It is a Provincial act aimed at creating a more accessible Ontario by identifying, and to the extent possible, preventing and eliminating barriers experienced by persons with disabilities.
We will ensure that our staff are trained and familiar with various assistive devices we have on site or that we provide that may be used by customers with disabilities while at Metform’s site.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public.
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises. Fees will not be charged for support persons
Metform will provide accessible customer service training to employees, volunteers and others who deal with the public or other third parties on our behalf. Training will also be provided to people involved in the development of policies, plans, practices and procedures related to the provision of our goods and services.
- Sales Staff
- Marketing Staff Employees working off-site
- Purchasing staff
- and all other employees who deals with public or other third parties on company’s behalf.
Call Metform for a competitive roll form line for your racking/shelving products.
Staff will be trained on Accessible Customer Service within 7 business days after being hired. Training will include:
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard
- Metform’s plan related to the customer service standard
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
- How to use the equipment or devices available on-site or otherwise that may help with providing goods or services to people with disabilities.
What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing Metform’s goods and services
- Staff will also be trained when changes are made to our accessible customer service plan.
► FEEDBACK PROCESS
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way Metform provides goods and services to people with disabilities can provide feedback Requirement form through:
- Website: www.metformintl.com
- Tel. No. (905)670-2057
All feedback, including complaints, will be handled in the following manner:
- Receipt confirmation of feedback in any form
- Discuss with the management
- Feedback to customer 15 business days.
Notice of availability
Metform will notify the public that our documents related to accessible customer service, are available upon request by posting a notice in at the front desk/ Reception area.
Any policy, practice or procedure of Metform that does not respect and promote the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity for people with disabilities will be modified or removed.