PRESSES - MECHANICAL PRE-PUNCH AND CUT-OFF
Metform has been supplying presses for roll forming lines for many decades. The Metform press is an industry standard and its legacy is durability. It is specifically designed for the roll form process. It is a fast acting press designed to keep up with higher roll forming strip speeds and the rigors of high volume production environments.
- Available in 40 to 250 Ton
- Automatic central lube system
- Combination clutch/brake unit
- Optional “wet” hydraulic clutch available.
- Nitrogen counter balance system
- Flywheel brake
- Dual redundant press safety valve
- Quick die change systems available
- Hydraulic die clamping.
Metform also supplies hydraulic pre-punch presses up to 300 ton.
For cut-off applications specifically where longer strokes and horizontal cutting is required Metform supplies flying hydraulic cut-off systems. These include die platens for quick die change. These systems are necessary when there is significant blade engagement time during the cut. They are popular when cutting welded tube sections.
Metform HPL-100 Hydraulic Pivot Lift swept part cutoff press