REFURBISHMENTS & RETROFITS
Since 1968, Metform has been actively seeking customer loyalty one project at a time. The goal is to earn a solid reputation as a leading roll form solutions provider.
There is a significant amount of Metform equipment in the market tirelessly making product every day. If you have equipment which has served you well but needs new life, call us to evaluate the feasibility of refurbishment or retrofits.
Metform’s retrofit projects focus on upgrades and overall improvements to existing equipment. Below are just a few of the typical projects we have completed:
- Conversion of “gear head” to Metform KwikConnect drive system
- Rafting conversion of older mills
- Mill extensions
- Addition welding equipment ie: HFI welder, weld box, scarfing
- Addition or upgrades to cut-off systems (mechanical or hydraulic)
- Tooling re-work and upgrade
- Upgrading coil handling ie: addition of turnstiles, coil cars, safety equipment etc.
- Addition or upgrades to stacking systems
- Improvements to material handling
All projects include engineering, drawings and project management and are treated similarly as a new metal forming equipment order.